Now a UW faculty member, renowned cartoonist and author Lynda Barry explores the genesis of creativity, teaching the powerful connection between our hands and our brains.
The predecessor to today's campus radio station may have been tiny, but it forged lifelong bonds among students from the 1950s to the early '90s and sponsored one heck of a trivia contest.
Children diagnosed with autism will grow up, and that presents entirely different challenges for them and their families. Now the UW's Waisman Center is offering guideposts for the journey.
Music professor by day and eccentric genius by night, Christopher Taylor is creating a double-keyboard instrument that could revolutionize the world of piano-playing.
The second in our series of UW-themed crossword puzzles.
- Nuclear Engineering 234
- Putting Freshwater Species on the Map
- Head Injuries: Tiny Subjects Shed Light
- Commencing a New Era
- Standing Up to Socrates
- A Bridge between Cultures
- Ditching Comments
- One Quote
- Quick Takes: Spring 2014
- Flight of Honor
- Badger Sports Ticker: Spring 2014
- Young Alumni Demonstrate Global Reach
- Founders’ Days Celebrate the UW’s Past, Present, and Future
- Dog Days
- Badger Tracks Spring 2014